COVID-19 Update – March 16th, 2020
To All Our Patients & Visitors
With the growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we would like to assure all our patients, visitors and staff that your safety and well-being is our top priority. We are continuing to do everything we can to provide you with a healthy and responsible environment by following the guidance of Alberta Health Services.
We also want to assure our patients that there have been no cases of illnesses related to COVID-19 reported at our clinics to date.
While we continue to monitor the situation, and with an abundance of caution, we have implemented additional measures for your safety so that we can continue to provide you with quality medical care.
- All physicians and staff follow enhanced cleaning procedures before and after seeing patients
- Each patient room is cleaned and prepped after each use
- All common areas, tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized daily
- All patients, staff and guests are pre-screened before entering common areas
- Hand sanitizers are available in waiting areas, patient rooms and washrooms
- Those who show symptoms or have recently travelled or have been contact with those that have travelled will be asked to follow Health Link 811 guidelines for pre-assessment before entering the clinic
- New safety measures to be added as we work closely with Alberta Health Services
We also would like to kindly note:
- Due to an increase in call volumes, we encourage you to contact us via our online contact form by visiting our website.
- We are also sensitive to the needs of our staff who are caring for their families so we may be short staffed at times over the next while.
We want to thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we continue to monitor this situation closely.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you and sincerely,
Your Dermatologists, Physicians
and Staff at Skin Physicians
Important & Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19
Q1. Is your Clinic open?
Yes, our clinic is open and we are accepting new appointments.
Q2. How should I prepare myself?
For your safety and the well-being of others, it is important to self-assess before interacting with others – especially before your appointment. Three key questions to ask yourself:
- Are you experiencing any symptoms (listed below)
- Have you recently travelled
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled
If YES to any of the above, please contact our office to postpone your appointment.
Welcome to Skin Physicians Dermatology & Family Practice
Skin Physicians is Edmonton’s premium medical dermatology and general medical practice clinic. Founded by specialized dermatologist, Dr. Neel Malhotra MD, FRCP(C), our mission is to improve the health and well-being of each patient by providing exceptional medical, cosmetic and laser dermatology care.
Experience an advanced approach to medical dermatology working with General Practitioners in enhancing the care of our patients collaboratively.
Skin Services we offer:
- Skin Biopsies
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Treatments of Warts
- Skin Tag Removals
- Mole Removals
- Cyst Removals
- & many more!
Common Skin Conditions we treat:
- Actinic Keratosis
- Granuloma Annulare
- Hair Loss
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Pityriasis Versicolor
- & many more!
Dr. Neel Malhotra MD, FRCPC, FAAD
Dr. Neel Malhotra is a Board-Certified Dermatologist in both Canada and the United States. He is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association, the American Academy of Dermatology, and is the founder of Skin Physicians Dermatology Clinic. Dr. Malhotra is an alumnus of the University of Alberta and brings together both his clinical and research experience to improve the health and well-being of his patients with advanced skin therapies.
|11516 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5K 0M8, Canada|
11516 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
Spruce Grove Location
|20 Westwind Dr #215, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 0V6, Canada|
Unit #215, 20 Westwind Drive, Spruce Grove