Enhance your skin’s overall complexion for a more rejuvenated look & feel
Chemical peels are designed to enhance your skin’s overall complexion for a more rejuvenated look and feel. The treatment can be performed anywhere on the body to treat discoloured skin, wrinkles and fine lines, acne scarring, active acne, texture and tone of your skin. Organized into three categories: superficial, medium, and deep, chemical peels loosen the bonds between healthy and dead skin cells and promotes new cell growth to thicken the epidermis, increase dermal volume and promote collage synthesis.
- Treatment hydrates skin for a bright glow
- Customized to address your skin condition
- Gently exfoliates dry layer of skin to bring out your natural glow
- Clears acneic and congested skin
- Improves appearance of pores and skin tone
- Helps reduce excess oil production
- Stimulate collagen growth
- Lighten pigmentation
- Treat blemishes, including adult acne
- Treatment Time 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Discomfort Level Mild to none
- Anesthesia None
- Recovery Time Minimal to none
We recommend 3 to 6 treatments for optimal results depending on your skin condition. As the treatment extracts impurities to balance your skin, expect purging and breakouts.
Questions & Answers
Do you have a question about Alumier MD Chemical Peels? Request a complimentary consultation today to learn more about how our advanced medical-grade cosmetic dermatology services can help you take control of your skin.
How do chemical peels work?
A chemical peel procedure in which a solution is picked out depending on your desire concern and or improvement and is then applied directly onto your skin.
Does having a chemical peel mean that I will be peeling?
Not necessarily, it depends on your skin and the type of peel that is applied to your skin. It does not mean that the peel did not work because you did not peel.